- "I wanted to be pissed about my breast cancer"
- "They wanted to be angry about being laid off"
- "It’s untrue that a positive attitude boosting the immune system increases the odds of withstanding cancer" "I have a Ph.D in cellular immunology"
- “Quantum physics become an excuse to mock all of science”
- "I didn’t come out of cancer more spiritual or a better person. If anything I’m a little meaner and more cynical"
- There is no “real world”, there’s
the real world through my positive moodand
the real world through my bad mood.
Smile or Die by Barbara Ehrenreich